- Indian customer visit photos
- Lean management related leadership inspection
- Conference delegates visit the company
- Representatives of Anhui Annual Meeting visited the company
- Comparison of new cement pipe making technology and traditional technology
- How is the cement pipe made?
- Components of radial extrusion equipment
- How the seam welder works
- The working principle of seam welding machine
- Introduction to Spot Welding Electromechanical Welding Operation
- The necessity of using cooling water for resistance welding
The main components of the hanging roller machine are the hanging roller shaft and the steel mold. The reinforced concrete pipe is formed by the pressure and centrifugal force generated by the rotation of the steel mold and the hanging roller shaft, and then the strength of the pipe is enhanced by steam curing. The production of reinforced concrete pipes with a length of less than 2 meters and an inner diameter of 300mm-2000mm. The hanging roller machine has a short production cycle and high efficiency. It is easy to form concrete by laying the concrete directly on the hanging roller machine, and it only takes 3-5 minutes to quickly turn the root pipe.