- Indian customer visit photos
- Lean management related leadership inspection
- Conference delegates visit the company
- Representatives of Anhui Annual Meeting visited the company
- Comparison of new cement pipe making technology and traditional technology
- How is the cement pipe made?
- Components of radial extrusion equipment
- How the seam welder works
- The working principle of seam welding machine
- Introduction to Spot Welding Electromechanical Welding Operation
- The necessity of using cooling water for resistance welding
Radial extrusion die
The pipe gallery mold is also called the square culvert mold. It is easy to operate, conforms to the production process, and solves various problems in the construction. It has high accuracy, smooth surface, convenient operation and production, and avoids deformation problems. The steel plate material used is required. It is relatively high, so as to prevent deformation, avoid deformation caused by unqualified steel plate materials or shorten the service life, etc. The pipe gallery mold adopts the custom-made core mold vibration molding process, which is usually produced by the dry production method. The production cycle Short, reduce production costs, high efficiency. According to the use requirements, force conditions, geological foundation, construction and manufacturing conditions, project cost, etc.
Radial extrusion mold
The main feature of radial extrusion is that the movable die and the fixed die form a cylindrical cavity, and there are 2 to 6 extrusion flanges in the axial direction of the movable die and the fixed die cavity. Under the condition of ensuring the connection strength of the steel bars, the use of the utility model enables the steel bars to be connected by only 1 to 2 times of extrusion, so that the connection speed is greatly improved and the operation is more convenient.